EFFECTIVE DATE: 01 JAN 2016
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Website is intended for general audience. We may collect Personal Information (defined below in Section 3) from children under 13 years of age under certain circumstances, namely for Natural High’s Video & Essay Contest registration (“Exception”). Except for the Exception described herein, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If we learn we have received Personal Information from a child under age 13 outside the scope of the Exception, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at (858) 551-7006, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Depending on the type of transaction performed on the Website, Natural High collects several different types of information from and about users of this Website, including, but not limited to, information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of you (e.g., IP address) and/or information concerning you in combination of any of the identifier described herein (e.g., credit card information, bank information, billing information, and/or date of birth) (collectively, “Personal Information”); and/or (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as school name and birthday (collectively, including Personal Information, “Your Information”). We collect Your Information directly from you when you provide it to us and through automatic data collection technologies.
We collect, on or through the Website, Your Information directly from you when you:
- Provide by filling in forms on the Website (e.g., at the time of registering on the Website); or
- Provide by placing an order through the Website; or
- Provide by contacting us or requesting communication from Natural High.
You also may provide Your Information to be transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties through your use of Natural High online communications tools (e.g., chat rooms, online message boards) (collectively, “Your Contributions”). Your Contributions are transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share Your Contributions; therefore, we cannot and do no guarantee that Your Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We use automatic data collection technologies (e.g., cookies) to collect certain information about your browsing actions and patterns, including information about your IP address, domain name of your internet service provider, operating system and browser type, CPU type, and the manner in which you are connected to internet. Natural High uses two different types of cookies – session-based and persistent cookies. Session-based cookies expire at the end of a browser session, so once you close your browser, the cookies simply terminate. Persistent cookies remain on your computer and help the Website to remember your information when you visit them in the future thereby providing faster and more convenient access. You should be able to manually delete all cookies within your browser privacy setting menu.
4. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use Your Information that you provide to us or that is automatically collected as follows:
- To process and complete your donations made on the Website (e.g., payment by credit card, electronic fund transfers);
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information or updates about our on-going work;
- To conduct research about our programs, services, and network;
- To offer you other programs and/or services that may be of interest to you;
- To administer your account that you can access with your username and password;
- To maintain and operate the Website, the servers and network of Natural High;
- To notify you about changes to our Website, including any material changes to this Policy;
- To protect against fraud, a threat of safety or destruction of property, and/or legal liability;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide us the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose any of your Personal Information except when we have your written permission or under special circumstances as follows:
- To process and complete your donations made on the Website, with third-party payment and information processing service providers. Natural High does not own or control such third-party service providers and cannot guarantee their action concerning your Personal Information;
- To comply with the law, or when we respond to a subpoena or other process, legal order, or official request from government agency;
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
- To protect the rights, property, safety of Natural High, its programs or third party service providers, or other Website users, including for the purpose of fraud protection.
7. CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
Natural High does not track its users over time and across third party websites, and therefore, does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such third party sites, you may set the DNT signals on your browser if your browser allows you to set such signals so that third parties, including advertisers, know you do not want to be tracked.
8. CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to view, edit, or delete your Personal Information, you can sign in with your username and password, and click on My Account to make your changes. If you are unable to sign in with your username and password or you do not have a username and password, and you wish to view, edit, or delete your Personal Information, you may contact us at [email protected] or at (858) 551-7006, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request. However, we may not accommodate a request to change Personal Information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. DATA SECURITY
Natural High has implemented security measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All online transactions are done on a secure server, and this means that information entered on a transaction via the Website is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) before transmission.
Despite the implementation of such security measures, the safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. If you have a username and password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping such username and password confidential. You agree not to share such username and password with anyone, and you agree to exit from your account after every session.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over internet by its nature entails the use of systems under the control of non-affiliated third parties, and although Natural High will strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of your Personal Information is at your own risk.
10. CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. Any revised Policy will be posted on this page; therefore, you are responsible for periodically visiting this Website, namely this Policy, to check for any changes. If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we will strive to provide you with timely notice of such changes by e-mail. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you. The date the Policy was adopted or last revised is identified at the top of this page.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy and/or Natural High’s privacy practices, please contact us at:
6310 Greenwich Drive, Suite 145
San Diego, CA 92122